ORGANIZATION NAME: Japan Halal Foundation
TYPE OF ORGANIZATION: Non-profit organization
ESTABLISHED YEAR: 2015
LOCATION: As-Salaam Building, 1F, 4-6-7, Taito, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan 〒110-0016
CHAIRMAN: Mohamed Nazeer
CONTACT PERSON: Lafir Faslin
CONTACT DETAILS: Telephone +81-(0)50-3644-1045 / Fax +81-(0)3-5812-4101 / Email email@example.com
Japan Halal Foundation is associated with As-Salaam Foundation (Reference website: www.assalaamfoundation.org ) which is a prominent religious organization based on Tokyo. Also in partnership with Taito City of Tokyo, aiming to have more HALAL business entities, starting from free consultation till the actual acquisition in order for them to accommodate local Muslims and Muslim travelers. For more information, please contact Taito City Tourism Section (TEL +813-5246-1447).
Issuing Halal certification
Japan Halal Foundation is issuing Halal certificates under two major sectors such as Product Sector for food and beverages manufacturing companies and Food Premise Sector for restaurants, hotels, catering kitchens, cafes, and coffee, bakery shops, etc.
Japan Halal Foundation conducts training by experts on Halal certification for the Halal Assurance team members of the companies in order to explain about Halal concepts, Halal certification documentation, Halal auditing system, and implementing & monitoring of halal integrity of the certification.
Conducting Seminars, Exhibition and Workshops
Japan Halal Foundation conducts seminar, workshops and HalalExpo by collaborating with its stakeholders and government authorities in order to expand halal market and halal awareness in Japan.
Conducting Public Awareness Programs
Japan Halal Foundation conducts public awareness programs on Importance of Halal certification for halal conscious consumers.
- Chairman of Religious Corporation As-Salaam Foundation (As-Salaam Masjid) from 2011 to present
- President of Sapphire Gems Export Co., Sri Lanka from1975 to present
- President of Gyokuo Sri Lanka Gems (Jewellery and Gemstones), Tokyo from 1989 to present
- President of First Impression (Branch of Gyokuo Sri Lanka Gems), Tokyo from 2001 to present
- Member of International Colored Gemstone Association (ICA)
- Member of Jewelry Town Okachimachi, Tokyo, Japan
- Food Hygiene Officer
SHARIAH ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Japan Halal Foundation has appointed globally renowned Islamic scholars as Sharia Advisory Committee members in order to establish strong sharia board.
- Graduate of Jami’athul Uloomil Islamiyya, Karachi where he specialized in Islamic Jurisprudence.
- Graduated MA in Arabic & Islamic Studies from the Shahaadhathul Alimiyya Examinations conducted by the Wifaqul Madarisil Arabiyya,Multan,Pakistan,which is affiliated to the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- Former President of the SAARC Halaal Council
- Member of the Sharia Supervisory Council of the Amana Bank
- Chairman of the Shari’ah Supervisory Council of Amãna Takaful PLC
- Member of Sharia Boards of several Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions in Sri Lanka and Maldives.
- Mufti M.I.M. Rizwe has also been selected among the 500 most influential Muslims worldwide.
Sheikh Hussain Yee
- Founder and President, Pertubuhan Al-Khaadem, Malaysia
- Advisor, World Halal Council
- Counselor, PERKIM Malaysia
- Seconded to Hong Kong, Director of Islamic Centre, Hong Kong
- Advisor, Islamic Refugees of Cambodia (FRANCO), Paris, France
- Advisor, Idrissi Islamic International School, Malaysia
- Advisor, Syura Committee of the State Government of Penang, Malaysia
- Advisor, Integrated Islamic School Kota Damansara, Malaysia
Mohamed Anas Mufthi
- Completed graduation in Islamic Sharia Course at University of Darul Uloom Deoband, India on 1995.
- Completed PhD in Hadeeth Course at University of Darul Uloom Deoband, India on 1996.
- Complete PhD in iftah Course at University of Ashraful Uloom Gangoh, India on 1997.
- Islamic Law teacher Rahmaniyah Arabic College, Akurana, Sri Lanka (1999-2001)
- Attended training on Halal Assurance System, conducted by MUI, Indonesia
- Founder & Chairman of Nusra Foundation Japan (Welfare Association)
- Founder & Chairman of Halal Japan in Face book since 2013.
- Ebina Masjid Fatwas Job (2001-2012)
- Chief Advisor of British International School Ayase, Kanagawa, Japan
Mohamed Lafir Faslin
- Former Technical Manager at Halal Accreditation Council (HAC), Sri Lanka from 2014 to 2016.
- Graduated in Food Science & Technology from University of Peradeniya
- Certified Lead auditor in ISO-22000 Food Safety Management System by IRCA-UK
- Lead Halal Auditor Training Course on Global Halal Management System by International Halal Integrity Alliance Ltd (IHI Alliance), sponsored via Islamic Chamber of Commerce & Industry in Regional Inspection & Certification Agency, Karachi, Pakistan
- Training program on Halal Standards on Conformance Infrastructure for OIC Countries by MTCP- Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program, in Malaysia.
- Halal Testing Training on Food Products conducted by Halal Science Centre, Cholalongkorn University, Thailand
- Halal Certification Workshop by South African National Halal Authority, in South Africa
- Training program on International Training for Auditors of Halal Certifying Bodies- MUI-Indonesian Council of Ulama, in Indonesia.
Rousselot-Pailley Guy Leandre
- Faculte des Lettres et Sciences Humaines de Lyon University of Arts and Social Sciences, Lyon, France.
- Authorized Commercial Agent, Permit Holder, from March 1979 by Court of Commerce of Lyon, France for Food products (liquids, solids) in activity since 1979, established in Japan.
- Sales representation of French foodstuffs & beverages manufactured in France and exported to Japan.
OTHER STAFF MEMBERS
- Undergraduate study in Food Field and Interior Field from Department of Living Science, Mejiro Gakuen College University, Tokyo Japan
- Director in Religious Corporation As-Salaam Foundation (As-Salaam Masjid) from 2011 to present
- Director in Gyokuo Sri Lanka Gems (Jewellery and Gemstones), Tokyo from 1996 to present
- Director in First Impression (Branch of Gyokuo Sri Lanka Gems), Tokyo from 2001 to present
- Food Hygiene Officer
- Having experience in Halal audit from 2015 to present
- Office Worker in Human Resource Department of Government Pension Investment Fund Co., Ltd from 1989 to 1996
- International Muslimah Course at International Islamic University Malaysia by RISEAP
- Studied Tourism at Kyushu Foreign Language Collage in Fukuoka, Japan
- The Arabic Teaching Institute for Foreigners ( ATIF) in Syria
- Having experience in Halal audit from 2016
Representative – Jun Zaki
Associate Professor of Graduate School of Technology, Industrial and Social Sciences, Tokushima University
JHF Shikoku Bureau Director
Affiliated Organizations: Jakim, MUI
ACCREDITION UNDER PROCESS