Inquire/Request of Halal Certification through the following Channels
- Phone Call: 050-3644-1045
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.japanhalal.or.jp
- Direct Visit to: As-Salaam Building, 1F, 4-6-7, Taito, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Client shall make an appointment for opening meeting with JHF management
- Top management of client shall participate
- Understand the JHF Halal Certification process
- Schedule the date for Halal Awareness Training
- Halal Assurance Team members of client shall participate
- Shall be conducted by training experts of JHF
- Understand following such as Concept of Halal & Halal Certification and Application Procedure
- Provide Application Documents to client
- Client shall prepare application documents with supportive documents based on the terms & conditions and training that they gone through.
- Handover the completed application documents to JHF office.
- Technical assessment of application documents shall be done by Technical experts of JHF
- Any short-comings shall be communicated with client.
- Certification audit shall be conducted by JHF officials at client`s sites
- Any Non-conformance raised during audit shall be closed by client before being certified.
- Client shall meet all compliances of JHF certification procedure
- Issuing Halal Certificate upon approval
- Conducting announced/un-announced periodic audit(s)
- Updating JHF on any changes
- JHF shall notify certificate holder regarding renewal 2 months before the expiry date.
- The certificate holder shall acknowledge the continuation of certification before 45 days prior to expiry date of the Halal certificate.